Unfortunately, Endless RPG cannot directly manipulate files on the Mac OS or Windows at this time. This is a limitation of the software development kit used to develop the Endless RPG app.
However, the app can and does generate map files that can be accessed by jumping through a small hoop in the Finder application.
The “Show Map Legend” option will create two files:
- map_legend.png : This file contains the whole map with a legend corresponding to various spots on the map
- legend.txt: This file contains the information for that legend.
In addition, the “Show Base Map” and “Show Full Map” options will also create a file (map.png) in the same location.
How to Access the Map Files:
The files are located in a hidden directory on the Mac, but you can reach the directory by using a Finder window.
- First, click the Go menu option in the Finder app
- Choose “Go to Folder…”
- Copy and paste the following into the input box : ~/Library/Application Support/RPGGenerator/Documents
- Click the Go button and the Finder window will display the hidden folder’s contents. The db files contain information on your currently generated maps and should not be altered.